Thursday, April 09, 2009

my love affair with target.


i am so excited because i just got home from target. is there anything more fun than spending time in target? answer, hell no! clothes, makeup, groceries, cds, books, magazines, sunglasses!!! the possibilities are endless and you never really need a reason to go there, but you will leave with at least 50 dollars worth of merchandise that you do in fact need. it really is a miraculous place. my purchases today included skinny cow fudge bars, people style watch, eucerin lotion with spf 15, no-slip headbands, and an on-the-go nail polish stick, all cleverly stowed in my reusable target bag. now, i went to target to buy a silk head scarf and sunless tanner, but really i needed these things much more once i got into the store. i spent 29.67 then with a 5 dollar coupon 24.67 which is a miracle by the way. and it feels almost as good as when i purchased my multiple hundreds of dollars marc by marc jacobs handbag, explain that! target is simply the best ever. so excuse me, but i have to go eat a skinny cow while painting my nails reading a magazine all wearing a cardigan from target...love it. 

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE Target! Although, I usually can't leave without spending $100! How do those no slip headbands work? I have seriously passed them up about 3 times because I don't really need them and I would hate to buy them and they didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the headbands are great for working out! the only thing is if you use them a lot, every 2 or 3 months they seem to stretch out and are pretty much useless, hence the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, yo. i went in today for mouthwash, napkins, and sunblock and came out with $100 worth of things i did not know i needed, including headbands and lip balm (i think this post was haunting me). it was awesome.
    btw, do the wider stay put headbands work better than the skinny ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the wider ones stay tight longer and when they loose elasticity they at least still stay on your head, while the skinny ones pretty much need to be tossed when they get stretched out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you know...I miss target. I think I am having withdrawals. You are so lucky to be near one...or just in the same country as one!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K