Thursday, March 04, 2010

gossip what!?

hey lovelies! i am trying something new today...a video blog...yes, a vlog...hehe. dirty. well, i have returned to my celebrity dress up, as promised. so, just bare with me, i know that i cut my head off a lot and the camera work is wonky, but it will get better i promise! today the look is one of the gossip girl's, leighton meester, so i hope you enjoy.

video

my inspiration:
what i wore:
so, as you can see i opted for a cardi instead of vest, mine just didn't work. i think my slimmer skirt works just fine, but i think a fuller skirt or maybe higher socks could've been better, but i'm working with what i got!!! we will try more options next time so hope you enjoyed that little bit of fun! so how does my outfit match up? what would make it better? worse? once again, sorry about the shameful camera work, it will get better, for shiz!

20 comments:

  1. Yours is better! Loving the contrasting scarf, sure makes more of an impact.
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black cardi with a black skinny belt...so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! You definitely pulled off the sock/shoe thing. I think it looks great on you! Love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment! Appreciated a lot!
    Now, great post, cool outfit!
    Kisses beautiful.

    www.angelesalmuna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super chic outfit! i love everything you put on <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute video! hehe

    xx

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look, love the scarf
    thanks for sharing
    love the blog, keep it up

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love looooove this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetheart you are! and totally gorg, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes please! love the whole look. That's very cool. I like the fringy scarf. It really works for me.


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha love the video! I love it when bloggers do videos because it makes me feel like we're seeing each other in person. :P I did a video a month or so ago and um yeah, its kind of scary the first time, isn't it? Eep!

    I actually like your version of the outfit a lot better than hers. Yours is more stylish and looks more natural on you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think your version is great. i love how you added the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha "the blonde one that looks like a dude" ... love it!

    The outfir you have is great, it really works next to leighton meesters!

    Kisses,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love your outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do it so much better dearest but I do adore Leighton!

    Merci beaucoup for the lovely comment darling =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you're wearing!!! Following you :)

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on Leighton's outfit. The socks worked well. You did great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the video and the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K