Wednesday, March 17, 2010

pretty things, worn by my least favorite friend...

there is nothing in the world that could behoove me to see the bounty hunter... i think i just threw up in my mouth, but i have to say that jennifer aniston has been uncharacteristically fabulous lately! now, hear me out, she always looks "nice" but these looks, my friends, are ah-mazing! she is not my fave... i guess i just don't get it, but i have to admit these looks are out of control. 
at the new york premiere wearing donna karan and looking like a freaking goddess! everything about this is perfect...well, almost. that damn hair!? does she ever switch it up!? bore. but she looks that good that i don't even care. this is perfection. i want this dress, stat. 

and here is hottie aniston at the london premiere, just super fresh and sexy. i love the alexander mcqueen jacket over the valentino gown and those jimmy choo sandals... yummy. it's very now while being age appropriate. but still, the hair!? snore. she needs to start doing stuff with that coif... perhaps it was the "the rachel" and those dreadlocks she wore to the the golden globes when she was still with mr. pitt. those would probably scare me boring too, but you know what, if i can get over my mushroom hair cut disaster, she too can raise above.
and a wee side note, i was super disappointed in the spread in w. there was only one shot that i was in love with, a very raw photo of just aniston and some cash... and really the cover is the most interesting photo of the entire shoot... gerard butler looks like he is bored out of his mind in every picture he is in. yawn. i wouldn't run out to get it, brad and angie they are not.

so are you digging these looks by mrs. rachel green geller? is there a celeb you aren't the biggest fan of, but can admit when they look great? are there celebs that you will buy a magazine just because they are on the cover? i do, jennifer garner or ashley olsen... true. how do you feel about really hyped magazine spreads? do you rush out to see them? or could you care less?

***added friday 19th... just to clear up. i am totally team jolie, all the way. i think aniston was whiney and media hungry during that whole breakup debacle. she didn't want kids, he did. they broke up and that's a pretty substantial reason as far as hollywood goes... angie isn't some home-wrecker...***

21 comments:

  1. Shame me not, but I have never watched Friends! Trust me, this has led me to be an outcast when the show was *so* popular. I just never got into the whole thing. Anyways, the more important matter is Aniston's style. It usually is boring. I mean, don't get me wrong, the girl has a great body, but its usually always black with strait hair. Add in a little curl or a bang every couple of years to "mix it up" i think is her motto. I really like the mini dress and blazer combo, she looks good in it. I don't really know how I feel about her in that Dona Karan. Maybe it's because she just replaced her black column dress with a pink one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see her once really wild and bad.I had enought to see her in the girl next door chic version!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really stepped up her game after Brad. And how does he look now? Not so great. TAKE THAT! ;)




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree, her red carpet looks have been so much better than usual lately! espesh that nude coloured dress

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha :) I love Jen - and I hate Angelina... Don't get me wrong - Angie is HOT but I just relate to Jen oh so much more :) Plus I have a hard time with cheaters {i'm looking at you Brad}.

    But yes these pictures are gorgeous! And I agree, she should switch up her hair. Granted she was voted the best haired celeb many years in a row but I do think she could switch it up - though I totally can see why she doesn't ... I have hair a lot like hers and I keep it practically in the same style. Woops!

    Love,

    Meg

    www.strawberriesandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really disappointed in this cover.. I read where they were obviously scrutinizing the terrible look on her face, and she told them that she was as uncomfortable as she looks. Clearly. I'm loving the styling, but their faces don't coordinate at all, and it throws me off.

    But I definitely DIE at the DK dress on her, it's drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart and soul is on Jennifer's side of the debate. Brad'll never look good enough with out her, no matter how gorgeous angie looks. I love it that Jennifer has gotten her good style karma back!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Jenniffer Aniston and I agree she is getting more and more fabulous but The Bounty Hunter looks so bloody awful - I wouldn't even go and see it for free!

    Merci beaucoup for your lovely comment on my blog and for actually reading the post!

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a great cover! im not particularly fussed by jen, i think team jolie but girl interupted style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you! Lovely blog by the way :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. talking about celeb are always fun! i like jen's style too, she looks fab almost all the time, and agreed, the shots from w magazine weren't that great.

    oh, as for me, i have to admit that taylor momsen's looks are cool eventhough i'm not that into her, and i'd go buy magazines whenever megan fox or kristen stewart's on the cover. as for the males, jason statham and the newest cutie logan lerman would be my favorite cover picks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen definitely has upgraded her style recently :)

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you all the way! Those two looks up top are beyond fabulous. :)

    I am not the biggest Nicole Richie fan but even I have to admit that girl has some serious style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS. I hope you're having a fab weekend! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damn, you make such a good point. LOL
    I saw the preview for that movie and I thought to myself...I wonder if anyone will actually think its good.

    But I really like the first dress!
    Im a Jolie person too; her tattoos are so interesting.
    Gotta follow your blog now. =]

    <3 G
    Trail Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS
    love her looks
    loving your blog!
    thanks for sharing as always darling!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. jen and gerry could be the hottest couple =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute blog!

    I'm a new follower

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it too

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love their cover. jen is always gorgeous.

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K