Saturday, April 17, 2010

atl trip aka longest post ever!

so my time in atlanta was spent seeing wonderful friends, making a hot bride all pretty for her wedding, and missing my dog and husband... in that order. so i just wanted to share some of my fave outfits while i was visiting, some of my favorite stylish guests at the wedding, and some photos from a serious photographer... she's kind of a big deal.
my style...
so this is me pre-haircut. i am rocking my super on sale paige denim jeans, old navy platforms, gap tank, and a random brown skinny belt my sister gave me. i felt really 70's... totally dig it.
yay, new hair!!!! totally in love! my hodge aka sis-in-law, badass, hair stylist... in a word genius, is brilliant. this is truly the hair god intended me to have, right!? this outfit is pretty fabulous as well, if i do say so myself. the top is h&m and totally on trend with the soft blush color, my favorite j. brand jean leggings, stacked silver necklaces, and my ah-mazing cynthia vincent gladiators. those shoes are my favorite purchase of all time, i wish i would have bought 3 or 4 pairs. hmmm, time travel....
this was my wedding day outfit. i wanted to look like a hip makeup/hair chick. i love this outfit. so comfy. the tank and jeans are both gap and the ah-mazing jacket is h&m garden collection that i ganked off a mannequin, only 35 bucks! i'm in love. and of course my cv sandals. the best part is my fuschia lipstick, more on that in a bit. 
wedding style...
ashley the bride! doesn't she just look ah-mazing!!! i am super impressed with myself. it doesn't hurt that she is freaking beautiful to start!!! congrats to ashley and austin! 
uh, the cutest flower girl EVER!!!! kylie-boo my adorable niece making the funniest face i have ever seen.
eden lee, a fashion student. can you tell?! i love this whole look! the navy and the red with the punch of gold. this girl has been a blonde as long as i have known her which is a really freaking long time, but this dark hair is absolutely fab on her. she's a sexy bitch. boyfriend is super cute too. 
how cute are these ladies!? on the left is madison, i've never met her before, but this girl has a rad sense of style. this outfit works for me on soooo many levels. the shoes are just insane. i love how simple the rest of the look is. clean face, straight hair, streamlined accessories. so cali. speaking of cali, the genius that is caitlin karimi on the right! i love this chick! she is beyond fabulous. love the bodcon skirt, flowy jade green top, and that ah-mazing necklace. and those shoes are sexy too. and the backs of both these ladies outfits are suuuuper hot. i die.
caitlin style...
so how ah-mazing are these photos!!!?!? right!?!? i look smoking and i swear it is all to do with caitlin's brilliant pics!! our little impromptu photo shoot, love. this chick is going places, seriously! if you dig, you should totally check out her new blog here! my dress is liberty of london for target and my lipstick is revlon colorburst in fuschia. the three sexy chicks in that photo are me, of course, and my super hot mom and sister. and that adorable child would be my fabulous niece. that mean face is just my favorite!!! and the last pic is with the photographer herself. genius.

so, tell me? do you like going back to your hometown? do you feel like you have to look fabulous all the time? has there ever been a piece of clothing you wish you bought more than one of, like me and my cynthia vincent sandals? ok, and weddings? what do you think? love 'em or hate 'em? does an open bar change your mind? 

25 comments:

  1. loving the jeans!
    so chic
    thanks for sharing as always darling
    and thanks for your sweet comments!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, let me say that I love the first jeans on you... you look so fabulous.

    Next, the hair is gorgeous... love the soft curls.

    And, you did an awesome job with the bride... love her hair and make-up.

    Lastly, those are all fabulous ladies up there.

    Finally, I love the dress that you wore for the wedding. The color is so beautiful.

    Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new haircut! You rock those curls! Love all the stylish attendees too, and wow, those photoshoot pics are breathtaking indeed! The floral dress and this lipstick look soooo good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first jeans looks so good on you! Your floral dress is gorgeous! You looked really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you're stunning!! the red lipstick looks so gorgeous on you :)
    loving the blog
    great photos and posts!
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful in every single one of these!!

    Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling - your wonderful comments are always very much appreciated =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! And I love all of your outfits, and wonderful pictures. Everyone looks great.

    I like going back to my hometown if I've been gone for a really long time haha. And yes, I feel like I have to look fabulous all the time - especially with all the other fashionistas around at my college lol.

    & I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous post! Indeed, it's super long. Great Job!

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, the jeans that you're wearing in the first two pictures are killer!! Oh how I'd rock those! And dear, your hair! I want it. It's sooo beautiful. Any tips you'd care to share??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you are following : ) I am a new follower on yours. Cute photos! Especially love the photo of the little girl, she's so adorable.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every one of the outfits that you've posted here... And your new hair looks absolutely AMAZING! That wedding looks gorgeous -- what a lovely group of well-dressed people!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look breathtaking in all of the pictures :)

    Personally, I like going back to Ukraine (I was born there) but totally feel the pressure to look fantastic :) It is silly but true.


    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  13. You wore some super cute outfits!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dearie! Thanks for dropping by my blog. You're so stylish! Love your new hair! And the bride sure looks beautiful. Oh my, I would love to wear your floral dress. It looks so chic and comfy to wear.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE those wide leg jeans! I haven't seen anything like those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many amazing photos in here! Lovely outfirs on you again! I love the first pair of jeans specially!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. u look lovely!

    Greeting from Slovakia,

    Le Plee :)

    leplee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable PICS! especially the girls!
    i really want that thin belt in the first pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. the girl looks stunning :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  20. These photos are so fabulous, I don't even know where to begin.

    You are SO pretty in all of them. I especially love the outfit you're wearing in the first few photos. It is so casual and yet very chic. Those jeans are AMAZING. The photos of you in the floral dress are seriously beyond gorgeous. You are such a model!! The colors are so lovely and so perfect for a spring wedding.

    I'm glad you had a wonderful time and the wedding looks like it couldn't have been more perfect.

    Oh, and your question about the hometown. I don't really have one (lived 14 different places my whole life) but going back to Chicago (my mom's hometown) is kind of similar for me. All my cousins and other relatives are there. And yes, I always feel like I need to look insanely fabulous every time I go. Just because I only see those people like once a year and I have this need for them to think I'm awesome. I don't know...weird. Lol.

    I hope you're having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful outfits in all your pictures!
    I just came back from a wedding this weekend and dressing up for it was the best part!

    Kisses,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think out of all the clothes you posted here, I like the maxi most!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the dress, the hair, the flowers on the tree - DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K