Wednesday, July 07, 2010

don't feed the models. part 2.

so as we all know, i was rocking the catwalk a few weeks back and i have finally have some photos to share with you. i don't have many because i haven't been able to get ahold of the photographer. boo. so here's some of the fun!!! if i can ever get more photos, i will totally post them, but at least there is one of me. my dress was enormous! it swallowed me whole, i felt very skinny!!! i liked my dress the least of the gowns, but i think because i was a shorty the designer put me in this one. buuut since it was so big, the sash had to be repurposed as this huge bow, which i personally think made the dress cooler. fun fact of the evening: the designer, project runway's heidi elnora, told me i was one of the best walkers!!! i was in shock. most of these girls are real models!!! truth be told, i felt like hot shit after that!!! 
so that's the fun!!! the last photo is my sis-in-law holly and my cousin maxx! aren't they sexy bitches!?!? love them so much!!! i wanna thank tina rowden for her awesome photos. and if you are in the atlanta area you have to check out spa sentio. this place is gonna be a big deal!!! 

*note: if you are new to the blog, i'm the one in the very first photo to the right of the flowers. the one with the GIANT hair!!!

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! These dresses are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are FABULOUS... love the hairstyle and the gown. And those other dresses are beautiful as well. Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, what an amazing opportunity! u look gorgeous! that's quite a compliment, too, from heidi;) good job! thanks again for dropping by my blog:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fsntastic images! What a gorgeous family and blog...we're here to stay:)
    MaryChris+Catherine
    www.prettypleasedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses are stunning!! Lovely photos!

    xxx
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are gorgeous and you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous models & you look fabulous! And such beautiful gowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! And I love that she told you you were the best walker! Take that models haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the huge bow on your dress...i'm having trouble understanding the dress without it. Why NOT have a huge bow? You look gorge, I'm jealous that you can walk like a model, pretty sure I would fall over.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those lovely big floral head pieces that sit around the bun are so gorgeous, I want them for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS! Holy cow, you look amazing. I think the giant hair works with the dress! My fav dress is the second one right below you, the low back is so pretty and expectantly sexy. The photographer did a great job too, it just looks like such a fun and beautiful night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do look the best imo - your hair is very editorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is super great. i think the bow is a nice touch. and i love how your hair turned out!

    just wonderful! :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my those dresses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
    love the concept !
    id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
    My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm dying here. You are SO gorgeous and SO fabulous, it kills me.

    First, you look amazing. That hair is insane and you rock it. And that dress is brilliant. All these dresses are incredible. :)

    I hope you find more photos of yourself to post from all this. I'd love to see them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so beautiful here. Your hair came out brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K