Sunday, December 19, 2010

happy drunken christmas party...

jumper, bebe; shoes, guess; ring, house of harlow; bracelet; purchased in egypt. nail polish is maybelline, sassy. toe polish is opi, lucerne-tainly look marvelous. 

happy holidays friends and followers. the hubs and i attended his squadron holiday party on friday and boy-oh-boy was it funny. yes. that's my husband. a big scary marine officer... in a women's turtleneck and sweater vest... oh dear. and me, ever the fashionista, decided to rock a jumper. i searched high and low for one and ended up finding a great deal at bebe. go figure. it was the most comfortable outfit. i was cold as balls but damn, i looked and felt great. and dude, i am still totally loving my hair color. the party was a great time full of laughter and drunken laughter. i'm totally partied out until next year.

so tell me, have you attended a holiday party this season? what did you wear? what would you wear? would you rock an ugly snowman sweater? or a jumper?

19 comments:

  1. I love your jumper!! You look so hot in it. You are so gorgeous in all these photos, especially that last one of you. I love your lipstick. It's a perfect color for you. :)

    And your hubby looks so CUTE! Hehe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. the turtle neck suits him.haha
    and you look so good my dear. love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super cute!
    amazing outfit!!
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks fantastic and you are ROCKING the jumper, dear. I wore a Christmas sweater to various soirees this year -- so distressing for me, but definitely in fitting with the theme!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove your outfit!! I haven't been to any holiday parties yet...and wont until the family Christmases (on C. Eve and day)...and I'm wearing the same thing both times...haha XD
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper looks fantastic on you! You rocked it! And kudos to your husband for going out in public with that women's turtleneck on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your husband look great! I love his confidence! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I wear an ugly snowman sweater AND a jumper?! Look hot and stay warm? Although I guess the sweater effectively kills the hot factor, huh?

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love your outfit!! and i want to see that ring!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had fun ;D your bebe jumper is too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your black mono! :D

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jumper looks so perfect on you ♥
    And the Christmas tree is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous and hubs is adorable!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, his sweater is too funny!

    You look great - I, too, love your hair color! :)

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liking your outfit! You look like you're having a great time :) I've been pretty successful this year in terms of parties in that I've been able to find that joyous edge between tipsy and foolery haha. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are gorgeous! I really love your blog <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looked absolutely stunning! And your husband looks adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K