Wednesday, December 01, 2010

sometimes change... will do you good...


so, first off, so sorry that i have been a dreadfully, terrible no good blogger as of late. my lord. it's been ages. i would like to blame. a. thanksgiving. b. hosting my in-laws for thanksgiving. c. driving 10 hours to my parents 2 days after thanksgiving with two moronic, yet adorable, puppies all by myself. d. all of the freaking above. so, yeah. that about sums it up. i thought that i would, whilest everyone sleeps, post a little somethin' somethin' while i emotionally prepare for my full blown come back ;)
for the past 2-3 years i have kept my hair long and dark because as an "actress" i wanted to look like my comp cards/ headshots. yadda yadda. welllllll. that has gone the way that you would expect it... yeah, i still haven't been hired... 2 jobs in 3 years. major suck. so for the past few months, well ever since k.stew debuted her copper hued locks, i've wanted a radical change. but since i'm still keeping the dream alive, i knew i couldn't make a huge leap. well, i found a loop hole. good ole ombre hair. thanks to the likes of jessica biel, drew barrymore, lily aldridge, and rachel bilson, i have been freed from my hair rut. my stylist aka greatest-sister-in-law-in-the-world did the most ah-mazing job. i'm so freaking happy with it. i only have a crappy cell phone pic for now, but i'm sure that you will see more of it in the upcoming posts.

so, tell me. what helps you get out of a style rut?! are you daring with your hair styles? or does change freak you out?!

8 comments:

  1. i love ombre hair...and you look gorgeous with it! so envious, i wish i could rock it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it! The color is PERFECT <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your hair is GORGEOUS!!! I love the cut and the colors. I think it is a splendid change. It suits you so well. :)

    I would love to have a change, but I'm scared of it. The last time I cut my hair to above my chin (two years ago), I got mistaken several times for that little Indian boy from the Jungle Book. It was so sad. So for now I keep it long, with layers to keep it full...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!~
    I want hair that long. I got a weave not too long ago (pics here), but that shit hurt!
    Now I have to wait and wait and wait in hopes that one day my hair will look like yours.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous!! I think i am going to cut my hair next year- after i am a bridesmaid in 3 weddings lol.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks great on you. Hair change doesn't freak me out in terms of growing it out, getting bangs, lopping it off ... but coloring it? Oh man, I panic and start wheezing. Idk why ...

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this looks GORGEOUS on you! I love it. I tend to stick with similar styles because I get so nervous about cutting and coloring my hair!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cool!
    cute pic!
    i just bumped into your blog! love it!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K