Tuesday, January 11, 2011

let operation megan fox begin.

she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny white and black bikini... oh whatever... so this is the victoria's secret bathing suit i just got in the mail. considering it's snowing outside, i'm not planning on wearing it anytime soon. thank god. and while it fits... it doesn't look as ah-mazing as it should... at all :( i haven't rocked a two piece in quite some time... but i'm determined to look fabulous!!! with trainer lance by my side, i am going to kick this bikini's ass. so, these are my fridge photos, yes, really... my hubs is a lucky man. why it's thumbs herself! good ole megan fox!!! like her or not, this chick is HOT!!!!!! i mean, i adore her shape, she's tiny, but with curves and some muscles. love. her. and come on, what's more effective than a picture of megan fox staring you down saying, "don't eat that fatty!!!" every time you wanna eat something naughty. so i'm hoping to be bikini ready by time we move to cali... and if i reach my goal... i'll take a picture in a bikini. GASP!!!! true story... i'm terrified :/

so who would you hang on your fridge for body inspiration!?! 

7 comments:

  1. Heidi Klum or Lori Harder. I need to work out. Thanks for the reminder, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd. I love and hate that girl at the same time. Uggggh.

    I hate her because you just KNOW she's probably an arrogant little snot. I love her because I want to effing BE her.

    Craziness.

    That bikini is GORGEOUS and I have no doubt you will be showing off your fab body for us in six months. :P

    I'm not sure who I would post on my fridge as inspiration. Probably Fox. Her photo WOULD scream "put that ice cream down, bitch!" Her crazy high-pitched anger would scare me and that's what I need!

    I hope you're having a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bikini. my fridge sticker is probably Clemence Poesy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. megan fox IS hot! and mila kunis would be on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bikini is so cute! I'm sure you'll rock it.

    Remember Megan Fox has had a ton of plastic surgery when you look at her picture on the fridge ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Stumbled upon your blog today and couldn't resist the urge to comment on this post :)

    My body inspiration is pre-baby Miranda Kerr. I have a gazillion photos of her in bikinis and lingerie from all angles, courtesy of the lovely folks at Victoria's Secret ;)

    Time to step up the workout regimen again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I have that same polka-dot bikini, but in peach! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K