Wednesday, July 06, 2011

roy g bif...

i know, i know... it's roy g biV, but in my world it's bif and the f stands for fuchsia... and fuchsia is friggin fabulous, and if you have a problem with my change you can kiss my ass ;) yeah, i'm feeling feisty today. i absolutely love all of the color that we have been seeing starlets rock on the red carpet. this is most definitely a trend that should be trickling down into our everyday lives. 
rachel mcadams in marchesa
jennifer aniston in vivienne westwood
emmy rossum in amanda wakeley
ginnifer goodwin in topshop unique
emma roberts in michael kors
reese witherspoon in stella mccartney
emma stone in lanvin. 

do you love color!?!? lots of color!?!? isn't fuschia fabulous!?! how are you planning on adding some color into your wardrobe!?!? 

13 comments:

  1. Holy gorgeousness!! I'm head over heels for Ginnifer's stunning green gown. And is it just me or has Emma Stone become smokin hot foxier in the past year or so?!? Her dress is very 80s to me and I love it all the more for it. That color lipstick is her best friend as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I love color! But am I the only one that did not like the orange dress Jennifer Aniston wore??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually love the color fuchsia on most ppl. it does work with all skin colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with colors, mostly pink and yellow! It is the best hit for summer! Love the yellow and green dress!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the bright bold colors so amazing they all look great!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am just loving all the bold and brights this season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love tangerine, or just plain black and white :) oh la la i love these classy dresses!

    i am following you now, hope you follow me too. that would be much appreciated :)
    keep in touch! thank you so much :)

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue Stella Mccartney dress looks amazing.. Thank you for your comments. I am your new follower. Would be great if you follow me too:-)
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm obsessed with bright, bold colors. cool post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Michael Kors dress is my favourite. It's beautiful!
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K