Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OBSESSED.

okay, so there are things that one feels like it's okay to be obsessed with... shoes and handbags. foreign films. jazz music. pretty little liars. wait. huh. what. yes, that's right. i am OBSESSED with pretty little liars. not only is the show ridiculously compelling and not in the same trashy/we act like middle aged single people way that gossip girl does. not a fan. they also have brilliant clothes and while stylish, they are completely appropriate for young adults. i am pretty sure i would wear every piece of clothing worn on the show. even the moms.

aria. aka lucy hale. boho-edgy.

spencer. aka troian bellisario. preppy-chic

hanna. aka ashley benson. girly-glamour

emily. aka shay mitchell. comfortable-rocker

so, tell the truth!!!! are you hooked on pretty little liars too!?!? if not, do you agree that the fashion is AH-mazing!?!? which liar are you!? i think i'm a mix between aria and spencer... tough call. love this show.

10 comments:

  1. i love this show to ive been following since it started! its so awesome, and i love spencer and arias clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love Pretty Little Liars, but it's like, my secret love. Their style is amazing - I love Spencer's the most (which is funny because I'm 0% preppy - I like the spin on the look!).
    The other day I was complaining to a friend that I had nothing to do, and he said (mockingly), "Well you could watch Pretty Little Liars - I'm kidding, I know you'd never watch that crap." I was like, "Yeah, about that.." ;) Like I said, my secret love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never watched! Gonna have to check it out! Love the styling!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't watch the show but absolutely love the clothes :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about this show and seeing it on the fashion blogs. Like, all the time. But now you've revealed you're a fan, I am seriously going to put it on my netflix queue. I trust your judgement more than a 14-year-old girl. ;)

    Now I'm really looking forward to seeing the fashion for myself! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not hooked on the show -- only because I know I would be if I watched it! But the clothes are seriously phenomenal.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never seen this show but i like spencer's cape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen the show but like the variety of styles that you showed!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't Abs decide that we were all characters from this show? I can't remember who was who!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to start watching this show! Everyone is always talking about it and the girls dress so cute!

    Michelle @ MakingSenseofCents

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K