Thursday, October 20, 2011

trending... leather pants.

because of our impending move i am on budget defcon 5, full money lockdown... and let me tell you something, it sucks so much because i am desperately lusting after a pair of leather pants. here are a few options ranging from reasonable to insane. what do you think? would you wear leather pants!?!

1. bcbg faux-leather skinny pant, $138
2. david lerner leather leggings, $595
3. sold pleather skinny pant, $128
4. ag adriano goldschmeid the faux leather jean, $198
5. helmut lang stretch leather pants, $920

5 comments:

  1. they make my legs sweaty but i love them. i'm a sweaty person, ok!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally wear (faux) leather pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had your legs, I would wear leather pants. LOL!

    These are fab. I remember leather pants being all the rage when I was in high school. I wore them back then, Britney style.

    I just don't think I could pull them off today though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would def wear them if I could afford them & if my booty wasn't so flat haha! seriously though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cool leather pants, this one of interesting fashion item

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K