Monday, March 05, 2012

product love... bright lips.

okay, so i'm absolutely obsessed with bright fun lipstick and you should be too!! here are a my top 4 favorite colors and i swear they are universally flattering!!! you just gotta try them once and you will be rocking a bright lip daily. keep reading for my favorites. 





covergirl fairytale. the perfect pinky-coral-pastel fabulousness. the texture is super creamy and glides on easily. i love this color with any of my navy and white striped shirts. tres chic. 

smashbox lipstain in guava. this stuff kicks ass. it is an ah-mazeballs shade of reddish orangey coral and because it's a stain it stays put for hours amd the lip balm at the other end keeps your lips soft. i think this color looks brilliant with any neutral ensembles... taupes, khakis, etc. 

mac russian red. my favorite red. it's genius and i think that it looks brilliant on just about anyone. all you need is a fresh face and a simple cat eye to make this lip pop. 

revlon fuschia. lalalalove this color. it's great for when i'm feeling frisky, but don't want to go with red. i think it's unexpected, fresh, and fun. 

okay, do you rock bright lips?? if so, what's your favorite shade??? in no, will you now!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh I loooove these colors! Especially the Revlon fuschia. It's gorgeous! My lips suck when it comes to bright lipstick, which makes me so sad. My upper lip is waaaay smaller than my lower, so any time I apply bright lipstick, it just exaggerates the difference and I look ridiculous. :S I'll just have to live vicariously through you and your fabulousness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K