Thursday, May 03, 2012

freaking pinterest...

so i adore pinterest... and i have to say, i think that i make some pretty rocking boards. lol. i think boho chic is my favorite... i love them all... any who, as much as i adore pinterest it's almost not fair... what do you do with all of these bloody ideas!?!? how on earth are you supposed to try and decorate with every style you like!? how are you supposed to figure out your ideal style when you are drawn to so much!?!? basically what i'm saying is it's hard to focus on that damn site... but today, i am doing just that... i am taking the 5 things i love the most and over the next few weeks i will be doing my best to implement them in my decor, kitchen, and closet... see i can focus.
{hanging random photos in my half bath}
 via


{making these avocado and coconut popsicles}
 via


{wearing head scarves & turbans}
 via


{buying or making georgia/atlanta artwork}
via 

{acquiring a pair of swishy pants for summer}

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest was MADE for you. (And me, haha). I love it. :)

    I'm intrigued by those popsicles. Not sure how those escaped my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pinterest! I have no idea how to focus on there! Its like you pin it... and then it is lost forever in never never land! Great Job on the focus. Can you rub off on me!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some good finds can't wait to see what you do with the awesome ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K