Wednesday, May 09, 2012

stylish chick: chloe moretz

so if you would have told me that hit girl from the kick ass movie kick ass was a style diva in-the-making i probably wouldn't have believed you... but alas, it's true bad ass, kick ass lil' chloe moretz has some fantastic style AND she can act. i dig it. yes. i said kick ass a lot... 
christopher kane

calvin klein (probably my favorite look. lalalalove)
carven

christopher kane

d&g

kenzo

stella mccartney pants
photos via

so what do you think?? pretty fabulous, right!?!? just agree with me, it'll be easier for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. And her style is amazing, for her age. When I think back to what I wore at her age...YIKES! Even if I had money - I'm sure I wouldn't have picked classy outfits like this!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K