Tuesday, July 10, 2012
palm springs necessities...
first off, palm springs is hot as hell. it's literally hot as the devil's home. holy geez manetti. i could not believe how flipping hot it was. like face melting hot... i think you get it. as i mentioned yesterday it was an interesting vacation, but i can assure you no matter what family shenanigan was taking place i looked breezy and bronzed!! these were the beloved products in my hot as hell beauty arsenal!!!
1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, $29. i have been using this stuff for a year now and i couldn't love it more. it is the perfect shade of brown and it's matte, but doesn't leave that dirty bronzer look. you know what i'm talking about new jersey!?!?
2. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion SPF 50, $9.99. i bought this a month ago and i am almost done with my first bottle. it is so wonderfully hydrating and is perfect for a day by the pool. the only downside is that you WILL smell like a tanning salon! the scent is very coconuty, but for a day in my bikini it totally worked for me.
3. Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara, $9. big lashes and the pool are bestest best friends. i love this formula and when it says waterproof it means waterproof... for reals!!!!
4. Clarins "UV Plus HP" Tinted Daily Shield SPF 40, $40. i know, i know. i'm clearly obsessed with this product. it's perfect!!! read more here.
5. The Balm Stainic, $17. i received a sample in my latest birchbox (love my mallari girls) and fell in love with the gelly texture and the perfect pinky/berry/burgundy color is to die for... i think i actually like it more than Benetint. it was brilliant for lips and cheeks.
6. Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam, $26. i am a big fan of benefit's high beam, but by the pool during summer moon beam is genius!!! it's golden hue lights up your face and looks ah-maze-balls with bronzer!!!
7. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Chihuahua Bite, $18. i had been debating purchasing this color of glamour gloss for a few months, but when my bFf told me i needed it, i rushed out to get it. and like always, she was right. the color is brilliant!!! it's a fun and bold color that really stands out. it looks awesome with a bronzed face.
do you own any of these products!? do you love them as much as i do!?!? what are your favorite warm weather products???