Monday, October 01, 2012

my hero.

so i've decided it's time i introduced you to one of my favorite people on the planet. she is very near and dear to my heart so you should feeling effing special. do you?? do YOU???? my brilliant friend emily embarked on quite the journey this year. she quit her job (it was a pretty awesome job) and decided to fill her life with adventure... that's amazing, right? she packed her bag (singular) and decided she was going to live a life that not many people will ever be able to say they have lived. she started her journey in latin america. she has been calling honduras home and is becoming quite the little underwater creature. i find this absolutely friggin terrifying. i find most of what she is doing absolutely terrifying... but that's what makes her so ah-mazing. i'm so proud and honored to call her my friend/olsen twin soulmate (don't worry. it doesn't need to make sense to you)...
you should definitely follow her blog the adventures of amelia here and also alex and ani wrote up a killer blog post on her here. check it out.

1 comment:

  1. This might be the most flattering thing anyone has ever said of me. Really, it is. To know that someone as successful and strong as you is inspired by me is a real treat. You've always been good with words, but this piece really got me. SO much love to you and yours. XXX

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K