Monday, December 03, 2012

so disappointing...

[photo via]
i've always loved heels. i have a closet full of them. and we are talking massive and fancy heels. all unbelievably painful. not completely true... there are a few pairs that i can wear for an extended period of time and my wedges are brilliant!!! but when it comes to heels, like real high heels, even the ones with the platform are dreadful... i can't last but a few hours and even then i feel like i've murdered my poor feet... even with all of my barre classes, i have just lost my stiletto mojo. what the eff am i going to do with all my heels? i find myself daydreaming that my jimmy choo mule's were oxfords or flats... it's so sad. princess erika, the queen of heels and pioneer of heeled sneakers, is shaking her head right now... i know it. i see these pics of rachel zoe and gwen stefani rocking 2thousand inch heels carrying their freaking kids... wtf??? i can't wear those heels carrying my handbag... it's a shame, but these are the low-to-the-ground footwear i desperately want in my closet. and yes, 3 inches is considered a flat in my book...

2 comments:

 

Site Design by Fabulous K