Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Subtlety Has Never Been My Thing

images by
[top]Martin&Osa [vest]Loft [pants]Loft [watch]La Mer for Target [pumps]Guess


So here's the thing, when it comes to fashion sometimes less is more and sometimes more is more. This is one of those more is more situations. San Diego is weird because people never get dressed up and when they do it's still basically dressy-casual. So this is my answer to San Diego evening wear. Sequins and Fur (faux obviously) with a simple off-the-shoulder t-shirt to keep it SoCal. I'm trying really hard not to roll my eyes at that... but alas, it's true.

3 comments:

  1. ...and this is why I love you. Those pants are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair! And the fur stole, I know it's faux ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!! AND UR BLOG LOOOOKSSS AMAAAAZZING.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K