Monday, March 18, 2013

Oxfords: The Hipster Shoe

image by
[shirt] Equipment similar [sweater] Trouve similar [denim] JBrand similar [oxfords] Nicole [bag] Rebecca Minkoff


I love to layer. Mmmhmm. This is very much my style... Yes, I'm a hipster at heart. A very freaking stylish hipster. I love my oxfords and am a big fan of pairing them with cropped denim. I also love mixing textures like the delicate sheer top and the chunky knit sweater. This is what you wear on a "chilly day" in San Diego. Ha. I love SoCal. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, those are awesome. I don't know why, but when I think of Oxfords I picture the tacky black and white kind. Lol. Yours are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how small your Oxfords are...because usually they are so big and bulky. I haven't been to San Diego in a while and I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K