Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best Guacamole Ever!!!!


I don’t like to brag... Ahahahahah, lies. I do. I do like to brag... I have been told on many an occasion that I make the best guacamole. And no, we don’t call it gauc... EVER. I think the reason this tastes so good are all the fresh ingredients. It’s totally not complicated. 

Serves 1 very hungry person or 2 sorta hungry people Feel free to double, triple, or quadruple this recipe. 

1 ripe avocado, mashed I like to leave it a little chunky
1 juicy lime, juiced (you can always use a lemon, I will if my limes aren’t juicy) 
2-3 tablespoons red onion, chopped very fine
2 large garlic cloves, chopped very fine
a nice pinch of salt
Optional: 1 jalepeno, chopped very very fine

Mix everything in a medium size bowl. You can taste as you go. Serve it with store bought tortilla chips or go super health and buy oil-free corn tortilla’s, cut into chips and bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes until crispy. Sprinkle with salt and you are all set!! You can add it to burritos or veggie wraps... The possibilities are endless!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think more people shold adopt your serving algorithm. "Serves 1 very hungry person or 2 sorta hungry people" just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *should. Spelling Goddess fail.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K