Monday, April 15, 2013

On Top of the World

image by
[Shirt] Concert Tee [jacket]Zara [coated denim]7 for all Mankind [booties]7 for all Mankind

This shirt is 100% my favorite shirt. I love The Black Keys, but really I love this tee shirt more than life itself... bit of an overstatement, but I really do love this shirt. It's so unbelievably comfortable. These coated denim pants give me a rockstar leather vibe, but at a much lower cost... Cause damn, leather pants are cray! I found these boots at a Nordstrom sale and was so happy that they had the last pair in the company in my size. WINNING. I love my purple hair with this look... Sort of a cool chick... Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your coated denim pants- you definitely have a rocker edge going on in this outfit.

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K