Monday, April 08, 2013

Zoe City Chic

Last June I won a Pinterest contest that the Queen of Styling, Rachel Zoe, was hosting. I adore her. Adore her. She is a hero of mine, so it was pretty cool that my aesthetic and her company's were similar. I was absolutely thrilled. I'm still thrilled. I've yet to frame my handwritten note, but it will totally get a spot on my desk... as soon as I get a desk... 
The purse has become one of my faves. It's classic and carries a ton of stuff. I feel very luxurious carrying it. This is my classy lady outfit with a twist. Each of these pieces is one of my favorites. I feel like if I was sophisticated, this is what I would be wearing. We all know the truth, but it's always fun to pretend. I even busted out the Choo's. I never wear the Choo's. I like being classy. 
[skirt] JCrew No 2 Pencil [Sweater] Loft [Shoes] Jimmy Choo [Bag] Zoe Tote similar 
[ring] House of Harlow [Bracelet] Kate Spade similar [lips] Mac Morange

9 comments:

  1. definitely my fav outfit post! lookin hot lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great look! You look beautiful.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously such a chic and classy look. Love every aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are incredible and such a fun springy color to add to neautral outfits!

    Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won a Pinterest contest Rachel Zoe hosted? Wow! I envy. But I can see why.. stylish and chic you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win! That's very cool! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that leopard skirt! Super chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how funny you mention the contest hosted by rachel zoe, i am catching up on her show on on-demand right now! i love that leopard skirt and have it hanging in my closet right now. i love that closet

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K