Friday, May 31, 2013

Easy Black Bean Quinoa

Okay, not the most creative name, but this might actually be the easiest meal ever. Let me think... Yep. Easiest meal ever. I make this when I am in the mood for something comforting and delicious, but ain't got no time for that. It's as easy as cooking some quinoa and opening a few cans. Are we all digging this?? Amazingly easy. I know, right!? You're very welcome!!! 

1 cup quinoa cooked in 2.5 cups veggie stock or water via package instructions
1 can of black beans, rinsed and strained
1 small can of roasted green chiles 
5 tablespoons of your favorite salsa

Mix all ingredients. Eat. See??? So. Easy. Mind. Blown. 
And because I can't pass up an opportunity to eat my favorite guacamole I baked up some corn tortillas and ate it all... by myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K