Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Lust List: Coachella inspired, sort of...

Sometimes a girl just wants to go shopping... and sometimes that girl has to get new stupid tires on her car, then has to take her idiot, but amazingly lovable dogs to the Doggy ER which is, in my opinion, the most awful place in the world. You are just terrified that your dogs are going to die so you don't even think to ask how much they are going to charge... Just for your information it's like 20 dollars a minute... Awesome. You will all be pleased to know that Hammond and Franklin are both doing swell and keeping a safe distance from all chocolate products.  
But of course when you're broke you want nothing more than to shop. ALL. DAMN. DAY. I have been inundated with Coachella photos over the last few weeks and honestly the pictures of tacky hipsters in high-waisted 80's denim made me want to vomit in my mouth. Buuuut that being said, my obsession with looking like a rock star extends even into my fantasy window shopping... So I suppose if I was going to Coachella this is what I would wear... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K