Monday, June 03, 2013

Island time mon

In April, one of my bestest best friends, Gina, tied the knot in Negril, Jamaica. The vacation was so freaking fabulous! Apparently I'm a big fan of privately owned all-inclusive resorts... It was a small hotel and the whole place was filled with guests and all the alcohol was included. Winning!!! The amazing Jenny of Jennifer Mendoza Photograhy took these pics for me the night of the rehearsal dinner. I would've worn my heels, but alas it had rained and I wasn't in the mood to fall on my face. So I paired it with my favorite sandals in the world. I own 2 pairs of these Cynthia Vincent gladiators and if they were still being made I'd own 3 or 4 or 5... They need to be resoled something fierce. 
[dress] BCBG from Nordies Rack [sandals] ancient Cynthia Vincent [bracelet] Lenny and Eva [sunnies] Warby Parker Jasper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K