Monday, June 10, 2013

It's about time...

[Jacket] Trouve - here's a similar shape [Boots] Loft - super old these are awesome [Romper] no idea - but I love this one [Necklace] no idea - but similar here

Have you ever had something in your closet that you loved and kept around for years, yet had never brought yourself to wear??? That's my romper situation. I've owned this romper for nearly 5 years, I bought it at a super cute boutique that was closing it's doors when I lived in Florida. The color is brilliant and the silk is so luxurious... I don't even know the brand, but every time I clean my closet I can never bring myself to get rid of it. Well I finally popped my romper cherry and wore it out on the town with my favorite leather jacket and my random Loft biker boots. I felt cute and the romper was super comfy, but somehow I still don't feel as confident in the romper with tights as I do barelegged in a mini skirt. Such a weirdo. 

How do you feel about rompers? Do you own them? Wear them? Tell me, tell me.

1 comment:

 

Site Design by Fabulous K