Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sandal Overload


[1] [2] [3] [4]

I want a new pair of sandals something fierce. I love my ancient Cynthia Vincent gladiators, but I live in Southern California I need multiple pairs of sandals! I NEED them. I love all of these slide styles, I call them Jesus sandals. He was a happening dude. I want them all, but with the return of my man, I've been put on a budget. I have nothing nice to say about my budget at all. Now I have to choose my pieces very, very carefully. Good news Piperlime is having a monster sale!!! So pairs 1-3 are all on killer sale!! Oh Lawd help me!!! What to do?? What pair are you digging?? 

5 comments:

  1. Such cute sandals, I love the first pair!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sandals too !
    I think the first pair is really chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 + 4 are to.die.for! Great finds! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in serious need of new sandals too. My feet are a bit wide, though, so it's hard to find some that actually look good on me! Love 2 & 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo loving #2 the Loeffler Randall sandel Haha I put myself on a budget.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K