Monday, June 17, 2013

Seeing Stripes



[dress] it's on sale! [sandals - similar] [idiom bangle - similar] [ring]

We all know that I love a good stripe. Navy and white stripes?! Shut. The. Front. Door. When I spotted this dress I had to have it. Bonus. The Captain is a big fan of anything that looks remotely preppy. I often use this to my advantage. Smart girl. I know. It's been beautiful here in San Diego, but a touch on the warm side, so all I needed were a comfy pair of sandals and some fabulous gold bling. I have a flair for drama, if you couldn't tell, so I needed orange lips, Morange lips to be exact. I threw my hair up because it's at a terribly awkward length, also I got ready in 15 minutes. Every time I pin my hair up like this I get the urge to go all Hathaway and chop it off... but then I remember how awful it is to grow hair out, so I'll refrain. For now... 
Ah, my prized Elvis cup. Don't be jealous, it does have a built in straw... I'm bragging now, how rude of me?! If your significant other ever goes to Vegas for "work" and spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars, you too could be gifted this fine gyration-inducing beverage container. Yes, that's all he bought me. Yes, I have come to adore my Elvis cup. That is all. Now thank you, thank you very much. 

8 comments:

  1. So pretty - and I love the bright lipstick that you paired with the dress!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorge in this outfit! love the lipstick! and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Mostly cause it brought me to your very cute very funny blog! You look adorable.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was between this dress and the black and creme striped one on sale but now I'm thinking I need both because it looks so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I totally got this dress in the poppy and white- love it!! You're red lip with it is killer! Adorable girl

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is fantastic! I love it! It also goes really nicely with your lip color... which is AH-MAZING by the way!! You look gorgeous :)
    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...
    PS- thanks so much for visiting my blog! Glad it lead me to yours.... you have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I want this dress!!! It is so beautiful! I LOVE the stripes. It's such an effortlessly chic piece! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K