Monday, July 01, 2013

Play Nice

image via

I've had a very, very long air-conditionless, 97 degree weekend so I'm going to keep this short. I had an epiphany in all my sweaty deliriousness: we should be nicer to people. Seriously. Would it hurt us all to be just a bit nicer? Say hi to your mail man, learn his name. Give the nice barista a killer tip for being friendly. Give someone with a handful of groceries your spot in line. Little things. I know it seems like we never have any time and we are always rushing and going, but I think it's about damn time we start being better to our fellow humans, we are going to need each other when the zombie apocalypse finally happens... But in all seriousness, let's stop being so wrapped up in ourselves that we miss opportunities to be better to the other amazing people on this earth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K