Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day!!!

Whilst the site gets a makeover I wanted to post a little wear it now - wear it later with an awesome Vero Moda dress, care of Surfdome, you can check out the brand here!!! I love pieces that can seamlessly transition from spring/summer to fall/winter. I don't know about you, but I can more easily justify shopping to the Captain when I can wear a piece year round. Being in SoCal it's not like we have to prepare for snow, but don't let all those bleached blondes in bikinis fool you. It gets cold as balls here. Fo' real. 
 Wear it Now: Dress/ Vero Moda c/o Surfdome , Sandals/Sam Edelman ON SALE!, Necklace/Nadri, Hat(super old)/similar here
Wear it Later: Dress/ Vero Moda c/o Surfdome, Boots(super old Loft)/Similar here, Necklace/Loft discontinued, but I love this one, Jacket/H&M Similar here, Tights/Vera Wang for Kohls

1 comment:

 

Site Design by Fabulous K